ASDI needs you! PLEASE, consider offering just an hour of your service to keep OA alive.
- To stay updated on OA announcements and events in our intergroup, please sign up for the e-cares weekly newsletter at the bottom right corner of the webpage. www.oaphoenix.org
- ASDI still needs a Vice Chair, a one-year Rep/Delegate and a two-year Rep/Delegate Alternate. Can you serve? Check out the website for position duties and details.
- Attend the Summer Retreat Adventure into Action: July 12-14, 2019 in Flagstaff at Northern Arizona University. All scholarships have been awarded. Go to www.oaphoenix.org for more information. Registrar: Bob email email@example.com
- Each meeting is encouraged to donate a gift card (such as Fry’s or QT) or basket (such as self-care items or literature) to be raffled off.
- Proceeds help ASDI carry the message of recovery to those who still suffer inside and outside of our rooms.
- Each meeting is to bring their baskets to the retreat, if possible.
- Text Mindy @ (602) 920-0826 if any questions about donations.
- Volunteer for the Region III Convention in August of 2020, hosted by ASDI.
- Contact Stacy Alyse for more information and to volunteer your service. firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-272-7727
- Next Meeting at the OA office, date to be announced
- Call-in information: 605-472-5628, Access Code: 281586
Upcoming Events for ASDI
- Summer Retreat: July 12-14, 2019 in Flagstaff at Northern Arizona University
- For more information, contact: Rosie O. 602-369-8444 or email@example.com. Contact Rosie to find if space is still available!
ASDI: Arizona Serenity in the Desert Intergroup
OA Office: Overeaters Anonymous Phoenix Office, 1219 E Glendale Ave., #23
For announcements to add/change or edit, please contact: Rachel V text/phone 480-331-7390, email OARachelV@cox.net