ASDI needs you! PLEASE, consider offering just an hour of your service to keep OA alive.
- Open ASDI positions for July 1 start:
- Communications Secretary
- Communications/Technology Chair
- PIPO (Public Information Professional Outreach) Committee needs members!
- This very important service brings the message of OA to medical professionals.
- Contact Alicia L. for more information 623-225-8289 or email@example.com
- Outreach Committee needs help to connect meetings within Intergroup.
- Volunteers are especially needed to make phone calls/emails, etc. to outlying meetings and ask what service ASDI can offer them
- Most service will be via phone/email
- Contact Tori for more information 602-679-5273 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bylaws committee would like three additional members.
- Most business will be conducted electronically.
- Contact Charlene for more information 602-618-9476 or email@example.com
- Volunteer for the Region III Convention in August of 2020, hosted by ASDI.
- Contact Stacy Alyse for more information and to volunteer your service. firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-272-7727
- Kickoff Meeting Wednesday, April 17, 6pm at the OA Office
- Call-in information: 605-472-5628, Access Code: 281586
Upcoming Events for ASDI
- Summer Retreat: July 12-14, 2019 in Flagstaff at Northern Arizona University
- For more information, contact: Rosie O. 602-369-8444 or email@example.com
- Registration is now open, and pamphlets/fliers are on the counter in the office. Take some for your non-office meetings!
- Partial scholarships from ASDI are available for the summer 2019 retreat!
- To apply: contact registrar Bob R. 510-825-6959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ASDI: Arizona Serenity in the Desert Intergroup
OA Office: Overeaters Anonymous Phoenix Office, 1219 E Glendale Ave., #23
For announcements to add/change or edit, please contact: Rachel V text/phone 480-331-7390, email OARachelV@cox.net