- OA is looking for new stories to include in a revised To the Teen pamphlet for young people. Members ages 18 to 30 or who entered OA during that time of their life are encouraged to submit stories that involve any manifestation of the disease (overeating, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, and other compulsive food behaviors). The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2019. Give service and hope: share your story and share the news about this opportunity—download the flyer https://oa.org/files/pdf/YP-Story-flyer-and-release.pdf to bring to your next group or service body.
- Group secretaries: Update your meeting info at https://oa.org/groupsservice-bodies/meeting-changes/edit-a-meeting/
- Have you considered submitted to Lifeline? The March 15th deadline is on the topic “Generally Speaking: Write on any topic you find meaningful.”
- OA Big Book Step Study held in celebration of Unity Day on Saturday, February 23, 2019, 9 am-4 pm at Faith Lutheran Church, 801 E. Camelback Rd. For more information, email: Marie email@example.com
Saints Lutheran 90-Day OA Meeting presents: “Freedom from Bondage” Workshop on
Saturday, April 27, 2019, 12:45-4 pm at the North Scottsdale United Methodist
Church, 11735 N. Scottsdale Rd.
- You are invited to come at 12pm and bring your own lunch.
- For more information, contact: Susan S 623-204-7076, Chris H 602-573-6804, or Georgann W 623-341-0001
Retreat: July 12-14, 2019 in Flagstaff at Northern Arizona University
- For more information, contact: Rosie O 602-369-8444, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is now open and pamphlets/fliers are on the counter in the office. Take some for your non-office meetings!
ASDI Committee Meetings (at the OA Phx Office):
- Retreat: Monthly on the 2nd Saturday, 3/9, 12:30 pm
- ASDI: Monthly on the 3rd Saturday, 3/16,1-3 pm
- PI/PO: Saturday 3/29, 12:10 pm
- Office: Saturday 4/2, 10:30 am
- By-laws: Needs a new chair
ASDI: Arizona Serenity in the Desert Intergroup
OA Office: Overeaters Anonymous Phoenix Office, 1219 E Glendale Ave., #23
For announcements, please contact: Rachel V text/phone 480-331-7390, email OARachelV@cox.net